Holds Approx 300 people
The $80.00 deposit required will be refunded - provided the hall is left in order as per attached rules and key is returned. Please fill out and return a copy of the rental agreement with the deposit to City Hall in order to reserve a date.
Civic Center Rules
**** Tables and chairs in room shall be replaced acoording to sketch shown below. This is to accommodate the weekly meetings held there.
- Nothing is to be nailed, tacked, stapled or taped to walls.
- Rental payment and any applicable deposits are due when the key is picked up.
- The deposit will be refunded if the stipulated areas meet the caretakes standards.
- The deposit will be forfeited if the keys are not returned.
- A $20.00 charge per hour will be assessed for the use of the air conditioning and/or heating, which will be closely monitored. These charges pertain to any and all rentals, no exceptions.
- A police officer security agreement (for events with 100+ people) MUST be filled out and paid for before picking up the keys. A copy can be found on the police department page.
- Tables and chairs must be stored in proper order in storage room.
- Room must be set up according to diagram.
- All floors must be swept and at least spot mopped. Please use cleaning products as provided in mop bucket.
- All trash cans must be emptied and liners replaced - including kitchen and both restrooms. 1 in Ladies' Room, 1 in Mens' Room, 1 in kitchen and 9 in Big Hall. If one is missing after an event, the renter will be charged $25.00
- Place trash bags in dumpster (outside kitchen door).
- Kitchen must be cleaned thoroughly when used, including sink and counters.
- Kitchen floors must be swept and spot mopped.
- Before leaving, make sure heat is at 60° or 85° for A/C.
- Brooms, mops, dustpans, mop bucket and extra trash liners are inside closet in storage room.
- Grounds and parking lot must be cleaned.
We DO NOT furnish paper towels, dish soap, or cleaning supplies.
***The hall will be inspected the morning after your function, unless other arrangements have been made for clean up.
**No glass bottles (example - beer or wine coolers)
***No alcohol consumption after 12 midnight Sun - Fri and
1 A.M. Saturday night - Renters must vacate at that time.
***No loitering in parking lot after 1 A.M.
Community Center Rates
Holds Apx 65 People
The $35.00 deposit required will be refunded - provided the hall is left in order as per attached rules and key is returned. Please fill out and return a copy of the rental agreement with the deposit to City Hall in order to reserve a date.
Community Center Rules
1. Please leave the building set up as the diagram below shows.
2. Please dispose of garbage from kitchen and restrooms.
3. Please do not put cases of beer or sodas in refrigerator due to the shelves cracking.
4. No pets ~ No glass ~ No smoking ~ No loitering in the parking lot
5. Please sweep and spot mop using cleaning products as provided in mop bucket.
6. Please have hall cleaned at the conclusion of your event.
Any Questions or Problems Contact:
CITY HALL – 979-743-4126